王建民公開信即日起拒絕任何台灣媒體採訪
更新日期:2006/08/17 09:00
旅美投手王建民台北時間周六凌晨1時先發迎戰強敵紅襪,王建民近兩戰先發對白襪、天使,分別只投五局及5.1局就退場,部分輿論懷疑可能是體能狀況出問題、碰上撞牆期,因此王建民對紅襪隊這場比賽的表現,備受關注。
另外,旅美職棒名將王建民今天在美國發出公開信,表示為了避免家人繼續受到騷擾,即日起拒絕任何台灣媒體採訪。(劉芳報導)
星期天的紐約時報提到洋基隊投手王建民的身世,報導中,王建民是以很正面的方式敘述。但是之後就有若干媒體在台灣追逐王建民的養父和生父,弄得兩個家庭苦不堪言,甚至因此落淚。
在紐約,王建民為此十分難過,對若干媒體感到非常失望,因此他以親筆信函的方式表示,即日起不再接受任何台灣媒體採訪,請媒體專注於他在球場上的表現,不要再騷擾他的家人。他說,他會繼續努力,專心準備下一場先發,與隊友一道爭取世界大賽的機會。
王建民的經紀人張嘉元接受中廣訪問時說,洋基隊支持王建民此一決定,也提供一切必要的協助。
王建民訂台北時間星期六凌晨在波士頓先發,迎戰波士頓紅襪隊。張嘉元表示,王建民心裡難過,但是情緒穩定,將以最佳狀況出賽。
中廣記者劉芳美國華盛頓報導
只能說幹的好啊,台灣就是一堆腦殘霉體妓者,希望王不要被他們影響才好。
附上此次公開信的原文全文
Aug. 15, 2006
Open Letter from Chien-Ming Wang to the Taiwan Media
I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to you and all my fans for your continued support all these years. Thank you for covering my games in the United Sates.
I am a baseball player doing the job that I love, pursuing my childhood dream of playing in the Major Leagues. I love Taiwan and I love my entire family.
I am very disappointed about the way the Taiwanese print and television media has recently handled the personal issue about my background. The invasion of my entire family's privacy caused tremendous stress and discomfort.
Due to the stress suffered by my family in Taiwan, I have made the difficult decision of not accepting anymore interviews by members of the Taiwanese media until further notice.
I hope going forward, you will focus your coverage on my performance on the field. Please stop harassing my family members about this private issue.
I will continue to work hard to get better in the Major Leagues. I need to concentrate on helping my team to win the World Series and prepare for my next start. Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely,
Chien-Ming Wang
沒有留言:
張貼留言